Finding a good CPA for tax preparation or small business affairs can be a challenge and you may be looking for the wrong qualifications when making your final decision. If you are seeking help with your taxes, financial planning, small business or more, it's best to determine up front what questions you have about your business.
What Factors Are Most Important?Understand what you hope to get out of this partnership. Before conducting your research, determine what is most important to you. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I want help improving your cash flow?
- Am I looking for guidance applying for a loan?
- Is financial planning related to my business important?
Knowing what you want and what to look for is a good start to finding get the best services available. Find out the top considerations you should have prior to finding a good CPA to work with from the professionals at Chandler & Knowles:
When to Hire a CPA?
You should hire a CPA when your concerns extend beyond tax deductions. Tax law is flexible and complicated, and the right CPA will advise on tax planning, estate/trust/gift planning, business planning, and can represent you in the event of an audit.
Tips For Selecting a CPA Firm
Some helpful tips to increase your chances for finding a CPA that fits your needs include:
- Get Referrals - Referrals should be your starting point. Find out why clients like their CPA.
- Study the Firm’s Website - A website says a lot about a company.
- understand the difference services the firm offers
- explore the educational content and informative blogs
- read testimonials or case studies from clients they have worked with
- Interview - Don’t be afraid to test our a firm. Set up a meeting time to get a feel for the team you’ll be working with. See if its a good fit for the needs of your business.
Get the help you need from the professionals at Chandler & Knowles CPAs and find out why we're the experts when it comes to your tax planning and preparation, financial planning, risk management, business consulting, payroll administration, and so much more.
Contact us today by calling us at (817) 430-3000 or by filling out our online form to make your appointment at our Flower Mound location.